Reviews on Bleach Blonde(#613) COCO REMY EXTENSIONSThe hair extensions in this video are:
REMY COCO HAIR
Length: 20 INCHES
Color: Bleach Blonde
Write Your Own Review
Have you tried this product? Help out by sharing what worked (or didn't)!
Giovanna MorenoNeed more for my salonPosted on 4/24/2017your micro loop pack really are good for my clients. they are all african american and need thickair...
altaBLENDS IN SO PERFECTLY!Posted on 4/24/2017HAVE STYLED MY HAIR DIFFERENT WAYS AND SO FAR IT HAS BLENDED IN PERFECTLY LIKE I WAS BORN WITH THIS!
Ashleynlove itPosted on 4/23/2017The color is not gradually ombre like shown in the photos. I got the brown/pink. VERY long like a mid piece. I wish I had bought more than one. The color near the top was like pink/gry/brown from the high mix of color but I totally dug it! I wore it as bottom piece under extensions.
JEANwonderfulPosted on 4/20/2017Very very pleased with the clip in extensions.it is very good and I was not expecting it at all. love them!
Janelcerhow naturalPosted on 4/20/2017They match my color pretty well. I was VERY skeptical about how natural clip in bangs would look but I was pleasantly surprised.
Write Your Own Review
|Length Range||16 Inches|
|Hair Extension Type||micro loop|
Our hair length depends on the different hair textures you choose. The straight hair naturally falls longer because it lies completely flat when it's measured. We measure the length of our curly hair when it is in a straight position because it has more volume for the same weight. The length of our wavy hair texture lies in-between that of the straight and curly as you can see in the above picture.This guide will help you to determine where a length will fall when placed at the top of the head. The hair will fall even longer when placed at the nape area.
Our color ranges in all the popular hair colors listed below, which are all in stock and ready to ship in time. These colors list can accommodate 90% of our consumers. If you are still not sure about your hair color, you can order a color ring to see the entire range of colors we have for sure. We can also offer color customizing on all our products if you have special needs.
To maintain your Micro Ring Hair Extensions, it is essential you observe the following instructions.General
Some hair loss is normal – as with natural hair. Since a person’s average natural hair loss is between 50-150 hairs per day and a full head of human hair extensions covers approx. 1/3 of the head, you can expect to see a small quantity of naturally released hairs trapped in the attachments after some time. This is quite normal and should not be interpreted as hairs being pulled out of the scalp by the hair extensions themselves.Two weeks after your Glamour Collections Micro Ring Euorpean Remy hair extensions are installed, return to the salon for a check up appointment.Washing your Hair Extensions
Your stylist will recommend suitable products for your new human hair extensions, or you can purchase hair care products for your human hair extensions online here. It is important that you do not use products with high silicone content as this may affect the attachments. You must used shampoos, conditions and styling products that have a Ph of 5.5. Do not use Protein based products, moisture based products are recommended. Too much Protein used on your European Remy hair extensions will cause them to go dry and brittle.Drying your Hair Extensions
Do not use products that contain sulphur, such as dandruff shampoo.
Use alcohol free products.
Do not use serums near the ‘micro’ (metal) rings, use only on mid-lengths to ends of your hair extensions.
Tilt your head back and cleanse from the top of the head downwards. Avoid facing your head downwards. Gently massage shampoo into the scalp and hair being sure not to pull on the attachments. Rinse thoroughly and repeat if desired. Do not rub or scrub the hair extensions otherwise matting will occur.
When shampooing your Micro Ring human hair extensions mix some conditioner into your shampoo (about half and half) when applying on the mid lengths to ends only. Do not use conditioner near the attachments.
Apply conditioner to the length of your hair extensions, avoiding the root area, apply only to the mid-lengths and ends, comb through with your fingers until your human hair extensions feels tangle free. Rinse thoroughly. We recommend leaving your conditioner on for 5 minutes or longer if instructions on conditioner recommends longer.
We recommend a ritual conditioning treatment on the mid-lengths to ends of your hair extensions overnight once every 10-14 days. Your stylist will recommend a good conditioning treatment, or you can purchase European Remy human hair extension care products at our online store.
Do not comb or brush the hair while it is wet.
TIP: Try not to wash your human hair extensions too often, as the less your hair extensions are washed, the longer they will last. You can use Dry Shampoo in-between washes.
Do not dry with a scrubbing motion, but instead wrap hair with a towel to remove moisture. Always dry the base area (scalp area and ‘micro ring’ area where metal attachments are) thoroughly to avoid the bonds inside the micro rings breaking down. Gently remove any knots/tangles before drying.When using a blow dryer use low to medium heat, aim the heat/ air down the hair shaft starting at the root area moving towards the ends, gently moving the hair with your fingers until at least 50% dry then brushes may be introduced for styling. Use a cool shot near the attachments.Sleeping in your Hair Extensions
Loosely plait your hair at night. Make sure your human hair extensions are completely dry before you go to sleep.Sporting
Always tie hair up before you go swimming or engaging in sports.Finishing products
Chlorine or sea water will affect the hair extensions as it does your natural hair so it is important to shampoo and condition as directed after such activities. Sea water and swimming pool chemicals can cause the bond inside your micro rings to break down, to minimize these effects, prior to swimming, wet the hair extensions completely in the shower and after swimming, immediately rinse the hair and dry the base area.
Products containing Sulphurous substances (e. g thermal baths) will affect the attachments and therefore must be avoided.
Do not use products containing alcohol. When using waxes, gels or serums avoid contact with the attachments.Brushing your Hair Extensions
Brush with a loop hair extension or soft bristle brush, 2-3 times a day, starting and the ends of your hair to remove any tangles working your way up. Use a wide tooth comb to remove tangles from the ends of your hair extensions.Curling Iron.s/Hot Rollers
Do not brush or comb in the area between the scalp and the ‘micro’ (metal) rings. Do not backcomb roots where the micro rings are attached.
Do not use uncovered plastic bands.
Note that your human hair extensions will last longer if you use bobby pins or a claw clip to keep your hair back, and hair ties/bands cause damage to your hair and the hair extensions.
You may find now that you have longer hair you notice more knotting in your hair. Your hair rubs on your clothes/back creating friction, which cause you hair to tangle.
Curling irons and hot rollers may be used, but they must be kept at an adequate distance from the ‘micro’ (metal) rings. Although the hair extensions are real human hair they are not root-based and therefore do not receive the same nutrients and oils as your natural hair. Please be aware, the more you use heat on your hair extensions, the shorter the life-span of the human hair extensions. If you do use heat on your hair, use a low setting and apply a Thermal Protector and Shine Serum on it. Always ensure that your curling irons are clean, otherwise you will be ironing dirt and product build up into your hair extensions.Colouring Hair Extensions
Colouring of your European Remy Micro ring hair extensions should only be done by a hair specialist who is experienced in colouring human hair extensions. A test strand must be completed before any colouring process is done, remembering that human hair extensions are chemically processed hair.Maintenance
It is recommended that approximately every 6-8 weeks your hair extensions will be due for maintenance to prevent hair matting and to keep your micro ring extensions looking fresh. Maintenance can take anywhere for ½ hour to approximately 2 hours.
Multiply payment methods are available now. Each of them are secure and easy to go with
1.Paypal Express Checkout
- You will be redirected to PayPal website and pay directly with your paypal account if you have one. it is the fastest way to completle the payment..
2.Secure Credit Card Payment With Paypal
- You will be redirected to PayPal website when you place an order.
- If you have a paypal account, you can log in your account and pay with your credit card.
- If you don't have paypal account, it doesn't matter. You can also pay via paypal with you credit card or bank debit card.
- Payment can be submitted in any currency.
Note: Please choose one payment methods at your convenience. Remember to try another if you can not go through one. Don't Worry! We only charge you once. The order will be cancelled automatically if your payment didn't go through.
FREE SHIPPING for Orders Over £69
- Standard Shipping( 9-15 Business Days):
- We give International standard delivery worldwide which comes with an online tracking number and need a signature. Orders can be tracked through
- USA: USPS:http://www.usps.com
- UK: Royal Mail:http://track.royalmail.com
- AU: Australia post:http://www.auspost.com.au/
- CA:Canada Post:https://www.canadapost.ca/
The postage for standard shipping is £6.95. If your order is over £69, you get Free shipping.
- Express Shipping(3-5 Business Days, free for orders over £109)
- If you require express order, you can choose our Express Shipping option for £12.95. Orders can be tracked through
- Note: Once your order is shipped out, you will receive a tracking number by Email from us. If you don't receive it by any chance, please contact us at: email@example.com
- Rush Shipping(2-4 Business Days):
- If you require rush order, you can choose our Rush Shipping option for £15.95. Orders can be tracked through
Q: What are differences between human hair & synthetic hair?
A: Human Hair offers the most natural look and feel. It is remarkably soft with a shine and movement that is not easily duplicated in synthetic hair. It is also extremely versatile. Human Hair can be cut and styled to suit your personal tastes. And while it can be a more expensive pick, with the proper care, it is also more durable and can last over a year.
With technological advances, synthetic hair has come a long way in recent years. In some cases it is difficult to tell the difference -- the denier and texture are such that they feel almost like human hair. As a matter of fact, with some of the higher quality synthetic pieces, you would never know they were not natural human hair if you didn’t have the human hair right next to it to compare!
|● Ooffers the most natural look & feel
● Presents the most styling versatility
● Requires more styling - especially after washing
● Typically more expensive than synthetic hair
● Less durable than human hair — 4-6 months with proper care.(It is important to follow our care recommendations in order to get the optimal life span from your hair!)
● Premium & Remy Human Hair are the highest quality human hair available
● Hair cuticles kept running in uniform direction resulting in less tangling
● More careful collecting and processing techniques result in higher quality product and contribute to higher price
●The most durable hair type
|● higher quality synthetic hair offer a look and feel quite similar to human hair
● offers limited styling versatility (hot tools cannot be used)
● requires little maintenance & can usually be worn right out of the box
● typically more affordable than human hair
● very durable - can last over a year with proper care.(It is important to follow our care recommendations in order to get the optimal life span from your hair!)
● Heat-Friendly Synthetic Hair offers more styling versatility (hot tools may be used - max 350°)
● Can be more challenging to style than human hair
● Care must be taken to avoid tangling
● Colors may vary from non-heat-friendly synthetic hair
● Less durable than regular synthetic hair — 2-3 months with proper care(It is important to follow our care recommendations in order to get the optimal life span from your hair!)
Q:What are differences between human hair & synthetic hair?
Q: What type of fiber is used for your synthetic wigs/hairpieces?
Q: Can I color or straighten the hair in this wig?